Terms & Conditions
Credit/Debit Card Payments
All online card payments made through our website are processed securely by WorldPay. To ensure your card transaction goes smoothly, please enter your registered card address correctly at the checkout page. Where your entered billing address does not match the one registered with your bank, the card processing system will reject your payment. At this stage no money has been transferred to us, but your bank or card issuer may hold the funds for upto 72 hours before the amount becomes part of your available balance again. Any queries on this process should be directed to your bank or card issuer.
If your shipping and billing addresses are different, we may require you to email us a copy of a letter/document verifying your shipping address before we can process your first order. We will contact you with more information on this where necessary. Please note: this is a security measure for your safety as much as ours, and your co-operation is much appreciated.
Please note: If you wish to have your order delivered to a different address than the one your card is registered to, we will need to contact you after we receive your order to verfy that your chosen delivery address is where your business operates from. Verification can include, but is not limited to, the provision of an electronic copy of a recent utility bill, local authority letter, or bank correspondence. We reserve the right to satisfy our address checks prior to beginning processing of your order. We also reserve the right to cancel an order in the unfortunate circumstances that that our address checks are not satisfactory. This measure is for your security as much as ours, and therefore customer co-operation with this policy is of course highly appreciated.
Bank Transfer Payments
For the majority of bank transfer orders we will not require address verification for shipping, however we will contact you if this is necessary.
Once you submit your order you will be presented with our bank details on the confirmation page. Our account details will also be sent to you by email with your order confirmation. You can send us a transfer through mobile or online banking, or by visiting your branch. Orders will be shipped once payment reaches our account. Most UK banks use 'Faster Payments' which take no longer than 15 minutes to arrive in our account. If your bank doesn't use 'Faster Payments' then it could take anywhere from 2/3 hours to 2 working days for processing. For overseas customers, please contact your bank directly for more information on processing times and any additional charges you may incur.
All goods remain the property of Kids & Co. Wholesale until paid for in full. We reserve the right to refuse to supply to any individual or company based on our own discretion.
All goods are subject to availability at the time of placing the order. We cannot guarantee supply of any of the stock at the time of placing the order. Any orders containing items which are found to be out of stock, the customer will be notified of this, and the order will only be sent after the customer chooses an alternative item, or advises us not to ship the particular item for partial refund.
All orders are dispatched within 7 days. We cannot guarantee delivery of any orders unless a customer specifically requests we use a guaranteed service and pays the additional charges.
Deliveries cannot be guaranteed due to factors that are out of our control such as; adverse weather conditions, traffic delays, vehicle problems, etc.
Refund/exchange of faulty goods
- In the unlikely event faulty goods are received; we will issue a refund provided the faults are visible and that they would interfere with the re-sale of the item.
- Garments that have been worn, or deliberately damaged do not qualify as faulty.
- All items purchased from us are classed as "ready made garments", made to a manufacturer's specification, therefore we do not accept return of goods that the customer does not like, or where the customer does not agree with the measurements of an item, (unless sizes are specified at the time of ordering).
- The only time a return will be accepted for goods that are not faulty is where we sent an alternative of what a customer ordered, due to the ordered item not being in stock.
- We must be notified of any faulty goods within 3 days of the customer receiving the goods.
- All products to be returned must be carefully repackaged in their original packing. All payment refunds can take up to 7 days to process.
- Upon inspection of the faulty goods, if it is established that they are faulty, the cost of returning those garments to us will be refunded to the customer (this return shipping cost must be agreed prior to returning the goods).
- In the event a customer requests an exchange of faulty goods, the customer must pay shipping for the replacement goods to be sent to them.
- If the customer is returning the goods for any other reason other than faulty goods, the customer will be liable to pay for the cost of returning these goods. In the event of goods being returned for a refund or another discrepancy the delivery charge paid by the customer when the order was placed for the delivery of the goods will not be refunded.
- Exchanges are subject to availability of the stock.
- Items may vary slightly from the images due to variants in colour capture or where the colours are viewed in the first instance as screen settings may be showing different shades then the actual displayed item, therefore we cannot guarantee items to look exactly the same when they are received.
Cancellation of orders
An order can be cancelled by a customer within 24 hours after being placed without incurring any extra charges - refunds will be issued within 7 days. If you wish to cancel your order more than 24 hours after placing it then a £10 administration fee will be payable, on the basis that the order isn't yet being processed at our premises.
Once an order is being processed, or once the customer makes a payment for the order, a cancellation request (without a valid reason) will make the refund subject to an admin charge of 20% of the value of the order.
Where inaccurate or inadequate address/payment information is provided, customers will be required to take extra steps to confirm any details we need to enable us to safely process their payment and dispatch the order. Failure to co-operate with these additional steps will result in the order being cancelled, and therefore subject to the 20% admin charge mentioned above.
Goods are charged at price shown on the product pages on the date the customer places the order. All prices on this site are in Pounds Sterling (£), therefore all payments (through any method chosen) are also made in Pounds Sterling. Prices are correct at time of publication. Orders will be processed at our published prices, otherwise, in the case of any unexpected change in price, you will be informed and asked if you wish to reconsider your order before proceeding.
If we should receive a complaint about any part of our service, by phone, e-mail or letter, then it will be dealt with promptly (we will reply within 3 working days). It will then be dealt with confidentially, and effectively.